Windows 7 Download for Dummies?

ecsson

I've got the Product Key but when I try to download Windows 7 it won't even connect. Is there something special I'm supposed to do? I assumed when I hit the big blue "Download" button it would, well, download. Anyone know of this problem? It times out and says error, by the way.

Have a look at the first page on this thread. I posted direct download links there. Some people including myself had problems with the download manager. These will bypass the login part and use the default Windows download manager. All you have to do is right click them and and caopy/paste them into your address bar.
There have also been noted problems trying to download the RC using Firefox. I recommend you use IE to get it.

Have a look at the first page on this thread. I posted direct download links there. Some people including myself had problems with the download manager. These will bypass the login part and use the default Windows download manager. All you have to do is right click them and and caopy/paste them into your address bar.
There have also been noted problems trying to download the RC using Firefox. I recommend you use IE to get it.

Thanks Loathe,
That's where I tried from last night. Server must have been down, now it's downloading. Thanks again.

Back