Windows 7 Download stops in middle

kdes1983

I am trieng to download verious setups (e.g. SQL Server 2008 Express, Adob Acrobat Reader 9) Every time after some time(not fix) download stops. Is it because of some bug in Windows7 or any other reason. Please help me to resolve the Problem.

I am trieng to download verious setups (e.g. SQL Server 2008 Express, Adob Acrobat Reader 9) Every time after some time(not fix) download stops. Is it because of some bug in Windows7 or any other reason. Please help me to resolve the Problem.

Have you consided using a download manager? That way if the download get's interrupted you can resume it at a later date. As to why your downloads are stopping half way through could be due to a number of factors. What type of connection do you have?

Hi Thanks for sugession.
I tried to use the firefox download plugin where we are able to pause the dawnload but it also does not works.
and about the connection type I tried using all known types ( wired and wireles brodband connection 2 Mbps) still in both cases download get inturrupted after some time.

That's an excellent link! Some good stuff to be found in there...

Have you tried contacting your ISP to see if they have any thing to say on the matter? Oh and did you try a download manager?

I am using Bitdefender Internet security. And my machine is clean.
Can anybody help me. I am not able to download anything not even windows update.

Back