Windows 7 Ease of Access

Heaven or Hell

I edited some settings in the keyboard section of the "Ease of Access" area on my W7 operating system.

I was wondering how I can revert to the default settings there (since I don't know what they were), even it if means reverting everything in Ease of Access to the default settings, such as for the mouse and so on.

:)

Solution
To reset the Ease of Access settings, including keyboard, mouse, and other accessibility options, to their default settings on Windows 7, you can follow these steps:
1. Open Ease of Access Center:
- Click on the Start button.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Select Ease of Access (or Ease of Access Center).
2. Reset Ease of Access settings:
- In the Ease of Access Center, look for an option like "Make the computer easier to see" or "Make the mouse easier to use."

3. Restore default settings:
- There should be an option to revert all settings to the default. Click on this option to reset all Ease of Access settings to their original state.
By following these steps, you should be...
To reset the Ease of Access settings, including keyboard, mouse, and other accessibility options, to their default settings on Windows 7, you can follow these steps:
1. Open Ease of Access Center:
- Click on the Start button.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Select Ease of Access (or Ease of Access Center).
2. Reset Ease of Access settings:
- In the Ease of Access Center, look for an option like "Make the computer easier to see" or "Make the mouse easier to use."

3. Restore default settings:
- There should be an option to revert all settings to the default. Click on this option to reset all Ease of Access settings to their original state.
By following these steps, you should be able to reset all the Ease of Access settings, including keyboard and mouse settings, back to their default configurations on your Windows 7 system.

Solution
Back