Windows 7 Error after setting time restrictions

ilAli

Hi.
My PC have two user accounts: Admin (Administration) and Guest (Standard).
i sat time restrictions for Guest account.
then, for testing, i restarted my pc and tried to log on with Guest account at certain time. but it showed me this error: "Your account has time restrictions that prevent you from logging on at this time. Please try again later"
sad.gif

What is the reason? What should i do to solve it? Link Removed - Invalid URL
i should add that my Guest account is a Standard account.

Please paste a screenshot of the times you allowed the Guest account to be allowed to log-in as, so that we can determine if there is a misconfiguration in the account's time allowance. It is possible you have inverted the time accidentally.

For example, it is very easy to accidentally set the usage time from 5 PM to 9 AM instead of 9 AM to 5 PM accidentally by accidentally inverting the menu. Double check this configuration and post a screenshot using the Snipping Tool or another utility.

Please paste a screenshot of the times you allowed the Guest account to be allowed to log-in as, so that we can determine if there is a misconfiguration in the account's time allowance. It is possible you have inverted the time accidentally.

For example, it is very easy to accidentally set the usage time from 5 PM to 9 AM instead of 9 AM to 5 PM accidentally by accidentally inverting the menu. Double check this configuration and post a screenshot using the Snipping Tool or another utility.
OK, here is the screenshot.parental control.JPG

This account should be inoperable from 4 PM to 6 PM. Any attempt to log in at a different time will result in failure. If you are experiencing a different result, you may want to try disabling the Guest Account and creating a Standard Account for this purpose, with the same configuration.

OK, here is the screenshot.View attachment 13219
i want to correct my previous post. my pc have two account: 1-Admin that is Administrator 2-Mahdi that is Standard user. i set time limit to Mahdi account as i described it before and it's screenshot is in previous post. even between 4pm to 6pm o'clock Mahdi cannot be accessible!

Several tips here:

Make sure Mahdi is definitely a Standard Account and NOT Administrator.
Make sure Mahdi account has a password or Parental Controls may not function.
Attempt to enable and disable the feature to ensure that it is still not working.
Ensure User Account Control is turned ON.

I have not seen this problem before, as in all cases, Parental Controls for time limits should work appropriately.

Without an account password, the settings cannot be enforced properly. Upon following above steps, there is no known reason that the functionality should not work accordingly.

Several tips here:

Make sure Mahdi is definitely a Standard Account and NOT Administrator.
Make sure Mahdi account has a password or Parental Controls may not function.
Attempt to enable and disable the feature to ensure that it is still not working.
Ensure User Account Control is turned ON.

I have not seen this problem before, as in all cases, Parental Controls for time limits should work appropriately.

Without an account password, the settings cannot be enforced properly. Upon following above steps, there is no known reason that the functionality should not work accordingly.
Thanks to your advice i set a password for Mahdi account and the problem solved. but now i faced with another problem.
I logged on in Mahdi account in allowed time (4pm - 6pm) and i start working until end of the time, but at the end didn't happen any thing. in fact i continue my working after 6pm. but i expected after 6pm the PC logged off automatically.
what should i do to solve this problem now?

Back