Windows 10 Error api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing

am2tha

Hi Team,

I am getting error api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing. Why I am getting this error and how can I fix it? Please help.

Safest way is to install the ones with the application failing to run. As an example for AMD drivers it's C:\AMD\Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-18.4.1-Apr26\Packages\Apps\VC15RTx64

Hi ,

Surely I am here to help you.

Follow these steps.

Firstly check your window and your Window should be Updated.

You may check your window version through this step

-Navigate to Windows Settings and click on Windows & Security.
- Next, tap on “Check for updates” and see if you find any updates available.

If Windows is updated and everything looks fine, try re-installing the particular program that is reverting api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing.

Repair installed Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable package
-Now, if you already have the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable package installed on your computer and still getting the error, there’s a high chance that it can be fixed by repairing the program.

-To do so, head over to Control Panel >> Programs and select Programs and Features.
-Right-click on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable and tap on Change >> Repair.
-Tap on Yes, when asked for confirmation by User Account Control, and follow the given instructions to complete the process.

Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Update
Register the DLL file:

-Type “cmd” in the Windows search bar and under Best match, right-click on Command Prompt app, and select “Run as administrator.”

-Now enter the following command in the CMD window and hit enter.Click on Yes when prompted by User Account Control.

Register all DLL files:
Wait until the process gets completed and then restart your PC and try to open the application that was causing the problem.

-Copy-paste the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file
-Open “This PC” and navigate to Local Disk (C:) >> Windows and click on the System32 directory.
-Now using the search option (given at the top-right corner of the screen) look for

api-ms-win-crt-runtime -l1-1-0.dll.
-And if you found the file available, copy and paste it into your pen drive.
Next, plug the drive on your computer and copy that file and head over to C:\Windows\System32\downlevel and paste it there, and that’s it.

Hope your problem get solved by following these steps.

Donald Regal Toss

Follow these steps to solve this error:
  1. Go to Start > Control Panel > Windows Updates.
  2. Check for updates.
  3. Install all available updates.
  4. After the updates are installed, restart your computer.
  5. After the restart repeat the steps above again until no more updates are available.

Thank me later.

Back
Top Bottom