Windows 7 Error: Bootmgr is missing Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart.

Hesam

Hello.
I have windows 7 ultimate 32
I got problem when i downloaded Spyhunter and after i did what it asked me and restarted my pc. My computer came to a place call "grub>" . Every time i reboot my pc i came. To the same place. After some serching i did something real STUPID. when i came to grub > i wrote this command. 1) rootnoverify (hd0,2 2) chainloader +1 3) makeactive 4) boot
After that my pc restarted an now i am in a black and white page and this is what it say. Error: Bootmgr is missing Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart.
( I think i have changed a place of something)
Now i have insert bootible cd in my pc and now i have this on my page :

BIOS
CPU
MEMORY
Others
Peripherals
System
Parted Magic 2013_08_01_i586 - press f1 for more information
UBCD FreeDOS R1.50 (Based on NwDsk V3.40)
User-defined

Boot next device
Reboot

GRUB4DOS

I am very sorry but what should i do next now ?
Thanks

Boot from the Windows DVD or a repair CD (you may have to change the first boot device to CD/DVD in the BIOS), answer a few questions, select the Repair option in the bottom left corner and choose:
1. Startup Repair (you may have to run it several times).

2. If the above doesn't cure the problem, go back to the Repair Option and this time choose Command Prompt, then type these 4 commands:
BOOTREC /FIXMBR and press Enter.
BOOTREC /FIXBOOT and press Enter.
BOOTREC /SCANOS and press Enter.
BOOTREC /REBUILDBCD and press Enter.

3. If it’s still not successful or you receive ‘No operating system found’ or ‘Element not found’ messages, go back to the Command Prompt and make the partition active by typing these commands:
DISKPART and press Enter.
LIST DISK and press Enter.
SELECT DISK N and press Enter (N represents the disk you want).
LIST PARTITION and press Enter.
SELECT PARTITION N and press Enter (N represents the partition you want).
ACTIVE and press Enter.
EXIT and press Enter.
Even after making the partition active, you may need to rerun 1 above and perhaps 2 as well.

The commands are in capitals for clarity only but note the spaces in them.

Hello.
I have windows 7 ultimate 32
I got problem when i downloaded Spyhunter and after i did what it asked me and restarted my pc. My computer came to a place call "grub>" . Every time i reboot my pc i came. To the same place. After some serching i did something real STUPID. when i came to grub > i wrote this command. 1) rootnoverify (hd0,2 2) chainloader +1 3) makeactive 4) boot
After that my pc restarted an now i am in a black and white page and this is what it say. Error: Bootmgr is missing Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart.
( I think i have changed a place of something)
Now i have insert bootible cd in my pc and now i have this on my page :

BIOS
CPU
MEMORY
Others
Peripherals
System
Parted Magic 2013_08_01_i586 - press f1 for more information
UBCD FreeDOS R1.50 (Based on NwDsk V3.40)
User-defined

Boot next device
Reboot

GRUB4DOS

I am very sorry but what should i do next now ?
Thanks

This problem has probably been overtaken by events by now, but this may help someone else with the same problem.

When the system starts to reboot, click on the boot options (might be F12, if I remember right). You will get a screen that allows you to select the boot device. See if your hard disk is listed. If not, it means the computer doesn't think it exists (bootmgr is missing because the hard disk is "missing"). When you try to boot up, listen to hear the drive spin up. If it doesn't, none of the checks will work because there is nothing there to check. Similarly, a system restore won't restore anything.

Before doing anything drastic, try this simple trick. With the power off, open the case, remove the ribbon connector from the hard drive and then put it back on. Then try to power up. If the drive still doesn't spin up, remove and reinsert the ribbon connector while the power is on. This will often result in the drive operating normally. If so, test the hell out of it. If not, you may have a failed hard drive.

Back