Windows 7 Error 'code: 0x80070035 The network path was not found

Meteo

Hey everyone,

I keep getting Error code: 0x80070035 The network path was not found error whenever I try to connect to any other computer (running windows 7 ultimate) on my network. I have another computer with windows 7 ultimate that does not have this problem. Firewalls are disabled on all computers.

Computers all ping fine. Can ping by name too.

If I try to connect via IP address, I get Error Code: Error 0x80004005 Unspecified error

Please help.

Thanks

Hello (everyone)

I have also the same problem.
Connect true Windows Explorer by pc-name or ipnumber Error code: 0x80004005 The network path was not found.
Connect to the same computername bij Terminalserver is not a problem.

When I acces a shared folder on: \\ownpcname\share
the same error occure.

Please Help!

Thank you

Did you click on the folder you'd like to share over your network > Properties > Access > Advanced > Sharing > Check "Share folder on the network" ?

Here is the solution to "error code 0x80070035 network path was not found" on Windows Vista and Windows 7 Computers. Click on the "START" button, select "CONTROL PANEL", and go into "DEVICE MANAGER". Click on "NETWORK ADAPTERS", then click on "VIEW", and select "SHOW HIDDEN DEVICES". In the expanded view you will see a long list of numbered "MICROSOFT 6to4 ADAPTER". My Windows 7 Professional desktop had 200 of them. Right click and select "DELETE" on all but 1 of them. You can only do 1 at a time so it does take a while. When you have only 1 left, restart computer and enjoy being able to see your other network computers, including HOMEGROUP files.

Here is the solution to "error code 0x80070035 network path was not found" on Windows Vista and Windows 7 Computers. Click on the "START" button, select "CONTROL PANEL", and go into "DEVICE MANAGER". Click on "NETWORK ADAPTERS", then click on "VIEW", and select "SHOW HIDDEN DEVICES". In the expanded view you will see a long list of numbered "MICROSOFT 6to4 ADAPTER". My Windows 7 Professional desktop had 200 of them. Right click and select "DELETE" on all but 1 of them. You can only do 1 at a time so it does take a while. When you have only 1 left, restart computer and enjoy being able to see your other network computers, including HOMEGROUP files.

Thanks Roger. I will try this the next time i've this problem. In the meantime i "solved" this issue bij deleting my NetworkDevice in the Device maneger and restart the computer. But that's not a real solution.

Thanks,
MrMister

Back
Top Bottom