Windows 7 Europen Pricing unveiled.

229 for the ultimate retail disc...

think i'll stick with the 29 dollar upgrade to snow leopard...

Until december you can get the upgrade cheap version which will have a disk with IE on for £85 Home Premium. Im going to buy that one.

NEVER pay full price for an OS.. ;) There is nothing wrong with buying the Upgrade media because you can still (very easily) do a clean install with the upgrade media.. ;) And you save almost half the money..

NEVER pay full price for an OS.. ;) There is nothing wrong with buying the Upgrade media because you can still (very easily) do a clean install with the upgrade media.. ;) And you save almost half the money..

You defiently right there.

The upgrade for Home Premium is £85 while the full is £150. So me going for the upgrade. Im gonna get it for my birthday :D

Yes with all the sentiments expressed . Needless to say I will get windows 7 :D

I have stored a browser on a seperate hard drive . So even if I get 7 without a browser I can still download IE :D

Boy Scout Motto : Be Prepared

yikes I'm just hoping i can get a professional license through my college like i did with vista.

very good, i'd just worry about remembering how to install an os after raising the money for the ultimate edition from that

Your right this is my top tip . Train a pet to speak . The little pest oops pet will so beguile the shopkeeper he will hand over Win7 Ultimate :D

View attachment 1283

All good fun :) Yes going to cost a bit for Ultimate . Maybe someone will gift it to me never know what is around the corner :D

yeah true,

Its probably asked somewhere else but was there any word on a multi-computer license of 7

yeah i'm searching google as we speak i'll post if i find anything

.........you do need SOME browser in the system to be able to connect to the Internet and download and install one.
cheers all
jimbo

As the animal in the meercat ad says

"Simple really" - just download one and write it to a CD before you purchase and install it.

Back
Top Bottom