I am a software engineer and I am about to have an exit interview with my company. I am looking for some advice on what questions I should ask. I have found a list of common exit interview questions and answers online:
- Why did you decide to leave the company?
- What were your expectations for the job? Were they met?
- Have you received constructive feedback that helped you improve?
- If you were asked to describe the overall management style of the organization, what would you say?
- Was your contribution adequately recognized by management? If not, what can be done to enhance recognition?
- Is there anything you find difficult to understand about the company's policies? What can the firm do to make them more clear?
- Do you have any suggestions for how the company can improve?
Last edited by a moderator: