Windows 11 explorer.exe - Entry Point Not Found

nahid66

Everything is working perfectly though this massage popup. I search the internet to solve this but nothing worked. So I post here! It's always appearing after closing.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    7.6 KB · Views: 69
Hello guys,

I upgrade to Windows 11 by Windows Update in Nov 17 2021. It works but have already some problems that are not solved in comparation of Windows 10.
My question is.
I have a Microsoft account with some products registered. Microsoft Windows 11 an Micosoft 365 Personal.
Like some time ago when i Migrate from Windows 8 to Windows 10, the best way to solve some problems was the reinstallation of Windows 10 to a clean partition (C:/).

I want to do the same now with Windows 11.
How I can do this?

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards an a new year of 2022 with health.

Curious

Several ways to skin the cat!
For a standard install, all I did initially was download the latest updated Windows 11 through the media creation tool. I downloaded it to a folder of its own, mounted it and ran the setup from there. I have done that, now, more than once - always successful. Latterly, I have made a couple of dual boots, 10 and 11, using the same method. I opt to save my data, when asked at the start of the installation. So far this hs been , again, without problems

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I upgrade to Windows 11 by Windows Update in Nov 17 2021. It works but have already some problems that are not solved in comparation of Windows 10.
My question is.
I have a Microsoft account with some products registered. Microsoft Windows 11 an Micosoft 365 Personal.
Like some time ago when i Migrate from Windows 8 to Windows 10, the best way to solve some problems was the reinstallation of Windows 10 to a clean partition (C:/).

I want to do the same now with Windows 11.
How I can do this?

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards an a new year of 2022 with health.

Curious

Several ways to skin the cat!
For a standard install, all I ghedid initially was download the latest updated Windows 11 through the media creation tool. I downloaded it to a folder of its own, mounted it and ran the setup from there. I have done that, now, more than once - always successful. Latterly, I have made a couple of dual boots, 10 and 11, using the same method. I opt to save my data, when asked at the start of the installation. So far this hs been , again, without problems
This is generally the best solution while backing up essential files. Make sure that if you have some kind of custom HDD/SSD set up such as RAID that you have those drivers backed up just in case they need to be preloaded.

Typically you can use the media creation tool from Download Windows 11 to do a clean install.

Back
Top Bottom