Windows 7 Extract Urls from Multiple links

raya2

I just want to Extract Urls from Multiple links. I searched by google and found some online extractors like website below. But unfortunately they can only extract a link at a time.

Is there any website or software that can extract Urls from Multiple links (for example 1000 links) at the same time?

Link Extractor :: Webmaster Toolkit

What is it that you are trying to do? Im not sure what you mean by extracting little alone why you would want to do so many at a time.

What is it that you are trying to do? Im not sure what you mean by extracting little alone why you would want to do so many at a time.

There is an Imageboard with more than 10000 images on it that I want download all of it's images. But the link of each image is differnet from it's image link's page. For example the page that image is on it, is www.good.com/imageshow?12345 but the link of the image on that page is "www.good.com/image/f4fdrhy54e.jpg".

I want a tool to extract image links, not one by one but 1000 by 1000 or at least 100 by 100. Beacuse it will take a year to extract 10000 links one by one :d

Back