Formula One British GP Today

I live quite close to Silverstone ... I can hear the cars whining now ... practice / race something like that

if we go to silverstone for the race can we pop in for a cuppa ? me nmsuk that is

aww well look at that, Ciara once again being so sweet, well ill be going down 2moro mornign , what time would you like to me to pop in and do you have any biscuits

ooo no, choccy digestives! or if you wanna push the boat out go for some propa biscuits, RICH TEA!,

Ciara do you live near the "The White Horse" pub ?

This is descending into stalking Kaos Not that I'm saying that's a bad thing

ooo no, choccy digestives! or if you wanna push the boat out go for some propa biscuits, RICH TEA!,

Ciara do you live near the "The White Horse" pub ?

No ... back to topic ... may the best team win !

lmfao, stalking... nmsuk you make me chuckle.... , giv over being wet lmao, i only wanted a biscuit , you asking for a hob nob is like asking her to take her top off....

jeeeeeesus wept

lmfao, stalking... nmsuk you make me chuckle.... , giv over being wet lmao, i only wanted a biscuit , you asking for a hob nob is like asking her to take her top off....

jeeeeeesus wept

I Know is the way I roll If your going to push the boundaries of taste it all starts with a hob nob and a fine cup of tea.............................

I was going to ask who was going to hold my soap when it rains ... but your interested in biscuits

Calm down mate, why so fast...... I know this thread is supposed to be about the British F1 GP but not everything has to be a race.

[langtitle=it]Re: Formula One British GP Today[/langtitle]

Er... Here's the results from today's quali':

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Re: [langtitle=it]Re: Formula One British GP Today[/langtitle]

Things are always nicer, more exciting done slower boys Link Removed - Invalid URL

What ever speed u like bby