Windows 7 Full Control - Denied by mistake

bakra

Hi,

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate

I was trying to create user account which could only print via network.
When I finished with parental control settings, I wanted to restrict some files and folders on my c: drive and by mistake highlighted "Full Control = Deny" (Computer>c:>properties>Security>Edit>Users).
And now I can't even download anything, nor access anything, tried CACLS, restored system from Win 7 DVD (not helped). Access Is Denied error comes out everywhere!
I can't reinstall win 7, there too many data that will be lost.

Please give me some solution!

Link Removed due to 404 Error
After you run this Fix it, standard user accounts may no longer appear on the log on screen when you start your computer or try to switch users. This occurs because standard user accounts are removed from the Users group when you reset Windows security settings. To add the affected users accounts back to the Users group, follow these steps:
  1. Click Start, and then All Programs. Or click Programs.
  2. Click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run As Administrator.
  3. In the Command Prompt window, type net users and then press ENTER. A list of user accounts is displayed.
  4. For each accountname listed in the Command Prompt that is missing from the log on or switch user screen, type the following command and then press ENTER:

net localgroup users accountname /add

Back