Windows 8 funny can't find the file

locous

working on my old computer today looking for the whitebox file funny can't find it

can anyone tell me how to access it,

Don't know what the "whitebox file" is you're going to need to provide more information.

yeah there's two files that are similar blackbox.dll was in system32 the whitebox file links with this their both nodes and i cant find it, is some where on the harddisc (C) and i know that everything but i need to get it up and running it's whitebox and it's a node i'll keep looking but i think i'll need the help. stumped with out it to be honest

Not sure what you mean by nodes. They ARE both files and DLL libraries relating to DRM. They should both be in C:\Windows\System32 and there should be a 32 bit version in C:\Windows\SysWOW64

are you perhaps talking about visual basic- white box i.e, literally a white box pops up in the code interface @ point?

Last edited:
Hi

Can't help with the specific file but I have used Agent Ransack for my search utility for years.
It it's on your computer it will find it.

I couldn't get along without it.

Agent Ransack - Download

It is so much better then Windows search there is no comparison and it's free!

You might want to make sure that you have your computer set to show System Files which are hidden by default.

Mike

I searched my C:\ drive and came up with 12 references in 8 seconds.

I don't know it any of them are what you are looking for.

Mike

Back