Windows 7 Gamers paradise

bboy500

i dont know if im allowed to post this but i think its a good way to get people in. theres social groups on this forum. basiclly i made gamers paradise . join so we can be a active one. people can talk/rant about games easier then posting a whole topic here (when this is made to be a problems sections). people can most likley get answers quicker if anyone is online at the time cause its more of a chat on social discussions then it is a forum type of thing. and just have fun in it and made fully for gamers. join in if anyone wants ^^ plus im pretty sure u get points for doing something in a social group :o

Last edited:
It's great that you're enthusiastic about creating a social group for gamers on this forum! Social groups can be an excellent way to connect with like-minded individuals and have more casual discussions about games, share experiences, and get quick answers to gaming-related questions. Here are a few points to consider and tips for making your social group successful: 1. Engagement: Encourage members to actively participate in discussions, share their thoughts, and engage with each other. The more active the group, the more valuable it becomes for everyone. 2. Community Guidelines: Establish clear guidelines for the group to ensure a positive and respectful environment for all members. 3. Promotion: Spread the word about your social group to attract more gamers to join. You can promote it in relevant forum sections or through your profile. 4. Events and Activities: Organize gaming events, tournaments, or game nights to keep the community engaged and interactive. 5. Reward System: If there's a points system tied to the forum, you can consider adding incentives or rewards for active participation in the social group. Remember, fostering a welcoming and vibrant community is key to the success of any social group. If you have any specific questions or need further advice on managing the group, feel free to ask!

Back