Get ready for back to school with savings from Microsoft Store

News

Extraordinary Robot
Robot
While summer break is in full swing, back-to-school shopping is underway with a quarter of shoppers already searching for items that will prepare them for the upcoming school year. Microsoft Store is helping students and families find simple tools to use at home, in the classroom, or on the go. Starting July 6, Microsoft Store is introducing a range of offers on laptops, PCs and accessories. Microsoft Store’s back-to-school deals and savings include: [caption id="attachment_175996" align="aligncenter" width="1024"]
Surface Go 2
Surface Go 2[/caption] Save $100 on Surface Go 2
  • You can get Microsoft’s smallest, lightest 2-in-1 laptop for $100 off. The Surface Go 2 is perfectly portable with tablet-to-laptop versatility, making it a must have for whatever the school year has in store.
[caption id="attachment_175997" align="aligncenter" width="1024"]
Surface Pro X
Surface Pro X[/caption] Save up to $300 on Surface Pro X
  • The ultra-thin Surface Pro X is available at $300 off. Built for the ways you study and connect; the Surface Pro X has up to 15 hours of battery life and touchscreen capabilities.
[caption id="attachment_175998" align="aligncenter" width="1024"]
ASUS i3 VivoBook
ASUS i3 VivoBook[/caption] Save $500 on select PCs, gaming PCs and monitors
  • Besides Surface, families can also find PCs and monitors on Microsoft Store on sale, including $140 in savings on the ASUS i3 VivoBook. The ASUS VivoBook is meant to be taken on the go and is great for transitioning between virtual and in-person classroom settings.
You’ll also receive peace of mind shopping at Microsoft Store as all purchases come with the Microsoft Store Promise, which includes free shipping and returns, personal, virtual shopping appointments, flexible payment options with Klarna, and helpful videos from our Microsoft Store associates. Additionally, for a limited time, save 20-30% on Microsoft Complete, Microsoft Store’s hardware warranty plan, when purchasing select Surface devices. If you’re unable to find your favorite item on sale, parents and students can save up to 10% year-round on select products at Microsoft Store.* *Cannot be combined with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply; see full agreement.

Continue reading...

While summer break is in full swing, back-to-school shopping is underway with a quarter of shoppers already searching for items that will prepare them for the upcoming school year. Microsoft Store is helping students and families find simple tools to use at home, in the classroom, or on the go. Starting July 6, Microsoft Store is introducing a range of offers on laptops, PCs and accessories. Microsoft Store’s back-to-school deals and savings include: [caption id="attachment_175996" align="aligncenter" width="1024"]
Surface Go 2
Surface Go 2[/caption] Save $100 on Surface Go 2
  • You can get Microsoft’s smallest, lightest 2-in-1 laptop for $100 off. The Surface Go 2 is perfectly portable with tablet-to-laptop versatility, making it a must have for whatever the school year has in store.
[caption id="attachment_175997" align="aligncenter" width="1024"]
Surface Pro X
Surface Pro X[/caption] Save up to $300 on Surface Pro X
  • The ultra-thin Surface Pro X is available at $300 off. Built for the ways you study and connect; the Surface Pro X has up to 15 hours of battery life and touchscreen capabilities.
[caption id="attachment_175998" align="aligncenter" width="1024"]
ASUS i3 VivoBook
ASUS i3 VivoBook[/caption] Save $500 on select PCs, gaming PCs and monitors
  • Besides Surface, families can also find PCs and monitors on Microsoft Store on sale, including $140 in savings on the ASUS i3 VivoBook. The ASUS VivoBook is meant to be taken on the go and is great for transitioning between virtual and in-person classroom settings.
You’ll also receive peace of mind shopping at Microsoft Store as all purchases come with the Microsoft Store Promise, which includes free shipping and returns, personal, virtual shopping appointments, flexible payment options with Klarna, and helpful videos from our Microsoft Store associates. Additionally, for a limited time, save 20-30% on Microsoft Complete, Microsoft Store’s hardware warranty plan, when purchasing select Surface devices. If you’re unable to find your favorite item on sale, parents and students can save up to 10% year-round on select products at Microsoft Store.* *Cannot be combined with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply; see full agreement.

When I was in school there were no such cool laptops and laptops that helped help learn. I remember that sometimes I had difficulty doing various homework assignments, including MATLAB. I was helped by professional writers at assignmentbro.com/us/matlab-assignment-help where I could order my work and get an answer soon enough.
This is a really good offer.

Back