GFX Team : Forum Member Badges

Ciara

GFX Team work on the Forum member badges started today, myself and Richard will be designing the graphics and if any other members of the Team would like to help ? ...

We are not quite sure on size as yet but I'm doing the badge and Richard is working on the text ... my first thought >

j0jju8.png

I like the 3rd one down in the group of the four black ones maybe try with a dark red border that look sweet

Like this Krypto ?

blackredbadge.png

blackred2.png

blackred3.png

the first one is nice just need to remove the white shades but using the shinier red makes it look better the other too are too dull they don"t stick out

Better ?

redwc.png

yes that is nice and maybe have a variety of borders colors for members to choose but the inside should definetly be black.

No problem :) but working in CS5 the possibility of colour is endless ... in short any colour you can think of can be rendered (I will post a few, but if you could be more specific - maybe Hex Codes of the colours you have in mind ?)

bluepl.png

bricki.png

darkgreen.png

lightbluew.png

yellowo.png

orangen.png

purpleqy.png

No problem :) but working in CS5 the possibility of colour is endless ... in short any colour you can think of can be rendered (I will post a few, but if you could be more specific - maybe Hex Codes of the colours you have in mind ?)

bluepl.png

bricki.png

darkgreen.png

lightbluew.png

yellowo.png

orangen.png

purpleqy.png

Nice you should talk to mike about implementing this see what he thinks.

Back
Top Bottom