Windows 7 Hard Drive o hdd

mnadeem

Hi Thanks to all that thay are giveing great information to make better windows 7 ..;)
so know my problem that in computer there is no icon for my usb hdd ,,in system manager there is in hard drive section placed ,also in other sytem like windows xp or vista usb hard drive working fine ,, please help me how to over come with situation :confused: i do not want to format it becouse there is too much data on it :eek:
Second i also find that i can not give any driver letter to it ,, why ,, i received this messege,, "The operation failed to complete because the disk managment console view is not up-to-date .. how can i update

Last edited:
Try this:
In Disk Management import the foreign disk (right-click the disk and then click Import Foreign Disks). Any existing volumes on the foreign disk become visible and accessible when you import the disk.

Hope it helps.

Disk Management import

hi dear
if the Disk Management is not visible then what to do . if i end partition then loat all my data ,, :mad:. is there any plugin or patch , whitch can read all kinds of old format

Back
Top Bottom