Windows 7 Hard to be a God Insufficient privileges

wildilwh09

Hey guy's, I just got a new game called Hard to be a God and it seemed to install fine "except from AVG's false win32 Heir Virus that I get on EVERY game"

So I click on the game and it comes up with Insufficient privileges. You must be an administrator to run this for the first time.

I change to windows XP mode and Windows Vista but both don't work. Any help would be appreciated.

I have Windows 7 and Intel HD Graphics.

Thankyou for your valuable time.:rolleyes:

p.s, does anyone know a reliable site where I can find if a game will work before I buy it?

what about right clickign the game .exe and run as administrator?

Sorry forgot to say, i've checked that i'm an admin on my computer and have done that both resulting in the same issue, Sorry

firstly id remove AVG, causes so many issues its not worth entertaining, i would recommend installing Microsoft security essentials,

if you right click the shortcut of the game and click on go to file location, right click the .exe and click properties, then go to security, what sort of permissions does itsay you have?

Permission for system: Allow for every option except special permission, sorry if its the wrong info... Got to talk tomorrow got to go to bed....

I stopped AVG from doing anything, and stopped resident shield, my mum wont let me delete it...

AVG is notoiries for causing issues , the members at 7 forums massivly support MSE rather than AVG since the confilcts it has, have u done a full scan? maybe the virus is pointing to something?

Hello again, I went on my computer to try and solve my game issue and this weird notice popped up, if this will help us solve my issue please tell me.

Program Compatibility Assistant

The the driver is blocked due to compatibility issues

Check online to see.......

Driver: Tages Protection
Publisher: Tages SA

Does anyone understand why that install would have corrected this issue? I've just read information on Tages and don't fully understand what the software is for.

Does it act as an interpret between some tag system on the CD/DVD media and the Operating System? They speak of copy protection, so is this some kind of decryption software?

im really not sure, windows 7 directed me to the website and i got luck wif the download....

Back
Top Bottom