Hate 8 or Fear Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirloyne

Banned
It’s been suggested here that the reason people don’t like Windows H8 is because they’re “afraid of change” or worse yet, that they don’t possess the mental capacity to either understand how to use it or realize how good it is to begin with. Personally, I don’t use it because it’s junk. So, which category do you fit in?

1. Want H8, but are afraid of change

2. Want H8, but it’s too complex for you to understand

3. Don’t have enough sense to know you want it

4. Seen it, used it and know enough to avoid it

I see you've learned nothing from your temp ban. Please take your idiotic trolling somewhere else. We get you don't like Windows 8 so please for the love of god or whatever deity you worship go away and shut the hell up about it.

I see you've learned nothing from your temp ban. Please take your idiotic trolling somewhere else. We get you don't like Windows 8 so please for the love of god or whatever deity you worship go away and shut the hell up about it.

You do realize that this is the "Water Cooler" section? You do realize that every option I've listed are reasons why people like yourself have said why people don't like H8? Well, maybe not the last one. How is repeating you "idiotic trolling"? Are you saying you're an idiot? You might be, because you could have just not written anything.

And for the record, I prefer to not believe in giant invisible people.

You're just being a damned troll by calling it H8. We all get you don't like it which is your choice but do you really have to post continually the same nonsense. I also realise this is the water cooler which still doesn't excuse you continually whining like a damned girl about windows 8. You don't like it so get bloody over it and move on.

You're just being a damned troll by calling it H8. We all get you don't like it which is your choice but do you really have to post continually the same nonsense. I also realise this is the water cooler which still doesn't excuse you continually whining like a damned girl about windows 8. You don't like it so get bloody over it and move on.

This the section for general discussion. It isn't OS specific. It isn't asking for help. It isn't offering help. It's general discussion. Boo hoo for you if you don't like me calling it H8. You're the one sounding like a little girl. Why don't you just un-stick your panties and go away if you don't like it.

Do you hear yourself..."I see you've learned nothing from your temp ban." I bet you feel like a real big man using your powers of influence like that. It must feel awesome to wield the power to silence the voice of dissent. How very Big Brotherish. Of course in the Windows H8 argument, I'm the majority.

And here's something else I'm wondering about, considering you came out of the gate with name calling and personal attacks, both are very much against the forum rules... when does your ban start?

https://www.google.com/search?q=windows h8&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a#q=windows h8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial

Last edited:
Are we seriously walking down this street again?

Only because you keep turning down it.

This thread has been here long enough for you to have already seen it. You're only jumping in because someone else did first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back