Windows 10 Help BSOD !

im just wondering do you have the registration of this windows registered to onother pc like same serial 2 pc
welcome to the forum co Kruiswyk

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 154, {ffffe0013ac1a000, ffffd00037ec8e90, 0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800cf991270
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
This bugcheck means the store caught an unknown exception. These are usually driver related although there is also a chance that a hardware issue such as faulty RAM could be the cause. I've also known this issue to cause by system corruption and so that end please run these scans:
File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.
I did check your motherboard support page and noticed driver support stops at Windows 8.1. This should be ok as the difference between the two isn't as huge as say win 7 and win 10.

You do have some old drivers running which will need updating.:

e1y60x64.sys Tue Feb 15 20:21:13 2011: Intel(R) 82567LM Gigabit Network Connection. Try the win 8 driver on this page:
Drivers & Software

Edge7x64.sys Wed May 18 23:55:15 2011: Bigfoot Networks Killer Xeno NDIS-EDGE Miniport Driver (this card is from VisionTek) please update:
VisionTek Products, LLC - Download Drivers

jraid.sys Tue Aug 10 10:28:44 2010: JMicron RAID Driver. A later driver is here:
ftp://driver.jmicron.com.tw/SATA_Con...17.65_WHQL.zip

RTKVHD64.sys Tue Jul 20 10:03:23 2010: Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver please update:
Realtek

USBUAA.SYS Mon Aug 22 11:48:00 2011: USB class 2 device driver. Do you know what this is connected with? Headset?

If the bsod continues then you'll need to run the driver verifier. This will stress each driver in turn to see if it will bsod.

First however it's critical that you create a Recovery disk/USB. The driver verifier can cause a bsod loop on start up. You will need to use the recovery disk/USB to boot from so you can enter safe mode and turn the verifier off. Hopefully the culprit will be caught on the dump files.
Recovery
Creating a recovery drive - Windows Help -

Driver verifier
How do I fix a Blue Screen in Windows using Driver Verifier?

Post any resulting dump files.

BiosVersion = 0404
BiosReleaseDate = 03/02/2011

You also have a Bios update pending. Version 0505 has updates for stability for the system and memory:
RAMPAGE III BLACK EDITION - SUPPORT
Depending on how you feel about flashing the bios it might well be worth paying a shop to do it.

Finally if we are still nowhere finding a culprit we'll run tests for the RAM.

I shall be out for a few hours but will check on your replies when I get back.

Good luck and post any new dump files.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 154, {ffffe0013ac1a000, ffffd00037ec8e90, 0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800cf991270
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
This bugcheck means the store caught an unknown exception. These are usually driver related although there is also a chance that a hardware issue such as faulty RAM could be the cause. I've also known this issue to cause by system corruption and so that end please run these scans:
File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.
I did check your motherboard support page and noticed driver support stops at Windows 8.1. This should be ok as the difference between the two isn't as huge as say win 7 and win 10.

You do have some old drivers running which will need updating.:

e1y60x64.sys Tue Feb 15 20:21:13 2011: Intel(R) 82567LM Gigabit Network Connection. Try the win 8 driver on this page:
Drivers & Software

Edge7x64.sys Wed May 18 23:55:15 2011: Bigfoot Networks Killer Xeno NDIS-EDGE Miniport Driver (this card is from VisionTek) please update:
VisionTek Products, LLC - Download Drivers

jraid.sys Tue Aug 10 10:28:44 2010: JMicron RAID Driver. A later driver is here:
ftp://driver.jmicron.com.tw/SATA_Con...17.65_WHQL.zip

RTKVHD64.sys Tue Jul 20 10:03:23 2010: Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver please update:
Realtek

USBUAA.SYS Mon Aug 22 11:48:00 2011: USB class 2 device driver. Do you know what this is connected with? Headset?

If the bsod continues then you'll need to run the driver verifier. This will stress each driver in turn to see if it will bsod.

First however it's critical that you create a Recovery disk/USB. The driver verifier can cause a bsod loop on start up. You will need to use the recovery disk/USB to boot from so you can enter safe mode and turn the verifier off. Hopefully the culprit will be caught on the dump files.
Recovery
Creating a recovery drive - Windows Help -

Driver verifier
How do I fix a Blue Screen in Windows using Driver Verifier?

Post any resulting dump files.

BiosVersion = 0404
BiosReleaseDate = 03/02/2011

You also have a Bios update pending. Version 0505 has updates for stability for the system and memory:
RAMPAGE III BLACK EDITION - SUPPORT
Depending on how you feel about flashing the bios it might well be worth paying a shop to do it.

Finally if we are still nowhere finding a culprit we'll run tests for the RAM.

I shall be out for a few hours but will check on your replies when I get back.

Good luck and post any new dump files.
Ok great Info TYVM , will follow up tommorow , bed .

Back