Windows 10 Help upgrading from Insider Preview Build 10074

So I upgraded from windows 8.1 to the Windows 10 Home Insider Preview on my HP Stream laptop when it was available about 2 months ago expecting that when the full version of Windows 10 would come out It would just be an update I install, Flash forward to 17/08/15 and there is still nothing prompting me to update, Is there any way to manually upgrade without losing any data?

Is the build your using now activated?
Are you able to still download windows updates? As preview builds expire after a certain time period.
If you updated your win 8.1 and activated it with microsoft then you should be able to go to the microsoft download page and download the win 10 update tool. (Burn it to a usb/dvd) for a clean install or (upgrade your pc now)
To keep your files programs and settings.
But before you do either! I would make a system image with macrium reflect (free) backup software just in case something goes wrong.
Also if you dont know your win 8.1 activation key, download (keyfinder jellybean) run it and it will tell you what the activation key is.
When you upgrade with the tool it it should auto activate win 10. If not im guessing you will need to install your win 8.1 again do the win updates ang go from there.

Is the build your using now activated?
Are you able to still download windows updates? As preview builds expire after a certain time period.
If you updated your win 8.1 and activated it with microsoft then you should be able to go to the microsoft download page and download the win 10 update tool. (Burn it to a usb/dvd) for a clean install or (upgrade your pc now)
To keep your files programs and settings.
But before you do either! I would make a system image with macrium reflect (free) backup software just in case something goes wrong.
Also if you dont know your win 8.1 activation key, download (keyfinder jellybean) run it and it will tell you what the activation key is.
When you upgrade with the tool it it should auto activate win 10. If not im guessing you will need to install your win 8.1 again do the win updates ang go from there.
This worked for me, Thank you very much :)

Back