Windows 7 help with windows 7 64-bit , 8GB RAM

Yes, problem solved! It’s the motherboard!
Next time I’ll build my own PC !

thank you :)

Great. Glad the long saga is over::)
So, soon you are going to compete with Acer? :cool: But remember, building your own rig all by yourself is not an easy task. It is known to be one common cause for hair loss ... you will pull so much of your hair out of frustration :D. Just kidding . It is not a rocket sciene any more and you'll have the satisfaction of choosing the parts you like and the look and feel you want your computer to have.
Good luck.

I`m back

I found a pic that I took with my cell-phone when I put more then 4GB

I got a blue screen and it said : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

any ideeas ? pls

I`m back

I found a pic that I took with my cell-phone when I put more then 4GB

I got a blue screen and it said : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

any ideeas ? pls

Hi rafaelRO,

I was hoping to meet you again with your new PC not with the same PC that caused you so much grief :eek:
This strange STOP ERROR in your post has been explained by some using the technical jargon
"These errors may be caused by defective physical memory or incompatible software which caused a hardware driver or service request for data that was not in memory."
"If the error occurred after installing a device driver or application, try using Safe Mode and removing the driver or program".
My take on that:
If you've installed a defective module of RAM or inserted a good RAM module in a bad Memory Slot on the Motherboard or installed a software that could interfere with a Device's driver (which is another software) which in turn results in inappropriate call to the memory for some data that the RAM does not have, Windows' face will turn blue with anger and it will shut down inaudibly muttering the Words "STOP ...........".

You have already diagnosed that the MoBo was defective on that Acer Aspire M 5100. This is then one more proof to substantiate that. This is a serious error and if Mem86+ test has previously shown that the RAM was good then MOBO is defective.
Good luck with your new Build . But please read reviews by prior users of the MoBo before buying because there are alot of bad ones out there.

Back