looks

Hi,

I use the Hercules wireless remotecontrol for iTunes. Under Win7 have this problem:
When I install the hercules tunes explorer software 1.3 can I use the remote but I can't
open the Windows System Control. the message that the DLLHOST.EXE is corrupt appears.
On the website of hercules I can't find a software update.
When I uninstall the software the windows works.
How can I use this software without to loose the System Control?

thanx for help

Looks

Solution
It seems like you are facing a compatibility issue with the Hercules Tunes Explorer software and the Windows System Control on Windows 7. The error message mentioning that DLLHOST.EXE is corrupt might be related to a conflict between the software and system components. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this issue: 1. Compatibility Mode: - Right-click on the Hercules Tunes Explorer software shortcut or executable. - Go to Properties > Compatibility tab. - Check the box for "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and select an older Windows version like Windows XP. - Apply the settings and try running the software again. 2. Run as Administrator: - Right-click on the Hercules Tunes Explorer software shortcut or...
It seems like you are facing a compatibility issue with the Hercules Tunes Explorer software and the Windows System Control on Windows 7. The error message mentioning that DLLHOST.EXE is corrupt might be related to a conflict between the software and system components. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this issue: 1. Compatibility Mode: - Right-click on the Hercules Tunes Explorer software shortcut or executable. - Go to Properties > Compatibility tab. - Check the box for "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and select an older Windows version like Windows XP. - Apply the settings and try running the software again. 2. Run as Administrator: - Right-click on the Hercules Tunes Explorer software shortcut or executable. - Choose "Run as Administrator" to see if elevated privileges help in running the software without issues. 3. Check for Updates: - Although you mentioned not finding updates on the Hercules website, you can try reaching out to their support to inquire about any available updates that might address the DLLHOST.EXE error. 4. System File Checker (SFC) Scan: - Open Command Prompt as an administrator. - Run the command: sfc /scannow to scan and repair system files that might be causing the issue. 5. Event Viewer Check: - Check the Event Viewer (Event Logs) for more details on the DLLHOST.EXE error. It might provide additional information to troubleshoot the issue. 6. Alternative Software: - Consider using alternative software for your remote control if the issue persists. There are other options available that might work better with Windows 7. Try these steps to see if they help in resolving the problem with the Hercules Tunes Explorer software on Windows 7 without affecting the Windows System Control functionality. Let me know if you need further assistance!

Solution
Back