Hoping to host a Windows 7 Launch Party

Cerberus1991

If selected, I'll be hosting the party in my home town of Stourbridge, West Midlands UK. Anyone who's interested in joining me and can make it to Stourbridge on October 22, let me know and I'll be sure to send you an invite if I get selected.
I won't be hosting the party in my home, I'll be renting a function room in Stourbridge town for us all.

Sounds like a good time Cerberus1991! :) I wish I could make it but I know I won't be able to.. Party extra hard for me.. ;)

Intro Party

I got an email about this "International Party" a day or two ago, but I didn't understand a lot of details from the email. I figured that I probably did not wish to host a party anyway.

@Raidenight: Will do, that's IF I'm selected, and if not I might just throw one anyway, minus the free goodies.

Everyone else: Did I mention there will be a bar?:D

Free party favors for your guests and a free Windows 7 Enterprise disc for yourself ain't bad. Since the enterprise edition is for volume licenses only, will you be allowed to install on as many boxes as you own, or have in your household?

Free party favors for your guests and a free Windows 7 Enterprise disc for yourself ain't bad. Since the enterprise edition is for volume licenses only, will you be allowed to install on as many boxes as you own, or have in your household?
Umm, It's actually a free copy of Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition for the hosts. They gave a similar version of vista to people signed by Bill Gates, I'm hoping either Ballmer or Sinofsky sign the Windows 7 version now that Gates is out of the picture.

Touche'

Umm, It's actually a free copy of Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition for the hosts. They gave a similar version of vista to people signed by Bill Gates, I'm hoping either Ballmer or Sinofsky sign the Windows 7 version now that Gates is out of the picture.

Yes, I stand corrected on the edition. I had seen something else in the last couple or so days and I questioned in my mind, "Why Enterprise?". Don't remember now what it was. Oh well!

Would be some good advertising for someone like Drew. Get some Genuine Microsoft identity party favors to lend credibility.

I am hosting a Windows 7 party in Detroit, Michigan

My understanding is there will be approx. 25,000 Win 7 Parties in North America, and they are giving away 64 laptops to the hosts

ocgw

peace

I'm just waiting for my Windows 7 Party Pack to arrive now.. ;) Supposed to be here by Oct 10th so they say.. ;) We'll see...

I would have loved to do this but all of my friends couldn't care less about computers. :frown: That comes with the territory working in the Lumber Industry. All they care about is cars, hunting or drinking.

They all let their wives take care of the computer.

I got Windows 7 x64 "Signature Edition" installed on my new Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB HDD

Muhuhhuhhahahahaha

ocgw

peace

Back