How can i learn Windows Server 2012

Can someone please please give me some links that someone teaches server 2012? I know must of you will say Youtube, but its all scattered on youtube and most of the youtubers just made couple videos and then stopped doing it.

I need the complete course.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
Can someone please please give me some links that someone teaches server 2012? I know must of you will say Youtube, but its all scattered on youtube and most of the youtubers just made couple videos and then stopped doing it.

I need the complete course.
Hi,
try these links:
Microsoft Windows Server Training | Microsoft Learning

Microsoft Virtual Academy

Microsoft SQL Server Training and Courses | New Horizons

Basic Installation and Configuration of Windows Server 2012 | Lynda.com Training

ussnorway

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Premium Supporter
just fyi server 12 is out of date... if you want to learn something useful the current server is 12r2 so you may as well learn that one mate?

2012 and 2012 R2 are pretty much the same. Microsoft kind of pushed 2012 under the table like they did Windows 8 with 8.1 though. We have a huge 2012 deploment where I work so I've gotten used to it. If you're used to 2008 or previous it's not as bad as it might seem to give up the start menu. I just dock then run button to the task bar and launch everything from there. I not a fan of the new system manager though. Youtube is ok. I had one of my employees do the microsoft virtual academy courses and they are quite good so I would also recommend these.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.