How do I reconfigure the forum page?

shabakthanai

Hi, I am new to Window 7, been using Linux for over 20 years. I currently have a Windows 7 operating system in my new build, and need help from time to time.

Each time a page opens on this site, there is a big advertisement leading the postings. It is rather annoying to have to scroll though the ad to get to the meat of the discussion [my reason for consulting the forum].

Since I never bother reading these intrusions, is there a way to reconfigure the page so that the ad is posted after the posted questions of members? I sure would be more inclined to read or even purchase their product, if I was allowed to read it when wanted. It is a barrier to the reason for the forum's existence.

I don't know about other members, but such intrusion is offensive to me. An attempt is being made to force me to read their offering even if I do not choose to--which is an American tradition, "the right to choose". Cudos and thanks!:angel_smile:

On this forum site you may disable ads by going to the User CP and then "General Settings". Scroll down until you find the radio box to turn advertisements off. Although you should take into consideration that ads help run the site.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom