HOW DOES MEMBER RATING WORK?

BIGBEARJEDI

Fantastic Member
Premium Supporter
Hi All Admins,
Got a question that came up a while back on how Member ratings are achieved here on WindowsForum. It's off-topic so I put it here in Water Cooler. Do you have to be here a certain amount of time (years) to get upgraded on your status. I'm currently rated SENIOR MEMBER having been a member 3 years. What are the criteria for getting upgraded? I've seen other people here with Extraordinary Member, Honorable Member, Fantastic Member, etc. Just curious. I know about the Premium Supporter, as that costs $$ to get.

Thanks All!:)
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Hey BBJ,
to be totally honest I have absolutely no idea nor where the information is likely to be kept. We did seem to lose some bit's and bob's the last time we had a major upgrade and I'd hazard that Mike would perhaps know where the information is.
He flew back to home yesterday so will hopefully be around in a little while.. :)

Hi kemical,
Cool! :cool: I'll PM him next week or something. No hurry at all. His head's still buzzing from that intense discussion we had the other day on PSU undervoltage.. :hee: HeHe! Thanks for the help.

Marc

Hi again kemical,
I went ahead and PM'd Mike. I know he's traveling, but, I'm pretty sure he'll have Internet access unless he's in Patagonia or the Serengetti or somewhere without the Internet.

Marc ;)

Hi ! I'm not interested to much in titles, but I am interested in Premium Supporter. How does that work??
First time hearing about that. I might be interested! Is that a club here on the forum??

Hi ! I'm not interested to much in titles, but I am interested in Premium Supporter. How does that work??
First time hearing about that. I might be interested! Is that a club here on the forum??
It is not really a club. It just helps to pay for the website expenses and is entirely optional.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Windows Forums mobile app

I want to help the forum with expenses my friend. Please show me how. I love this forum and I want to keep it going.:worship:

Back