Windows 7 How to get deep info on System Tools and Computer Management

epulone

I would like to get more knowledge on system tools and computer management focusing only on how they can help in a troubleshooting. I was humiliated in a job test and so I am trying to avoid that it happens again
sad.gif
.... In internet I found the standard things....I would like to get as much knowledge that could come from an experienced desktop engineer. Just to give you an example questioned: How can you get user desktop info without the user know that?

Many thanks

What info do you mean, in a corporate environment you could use AD to see who's logged in on any connected machines or even remote desktop.

What info do you mean, in a corporate environment you could use AD to see who's logged in on any connected machines or even remote desktop.

Thanks nmsuk,

Most of all I would like to know if there is a documentation or tutorial to know in deep how to use all the tools in system and in computer managemet .... The question is just an example.
About the question it was not to be considered in a AD environment... and was not intended to know if the workstation was logged on but only to know the system information of a machine without that the user know your action. In remote desktop action the user know you are entering...

Back