How to install PortableApps where it will not install

BrutalMoose

Never used Aomei, but I have built custom winpe images back in the day. WinPe is simply a windows image file (.wim) so all you would need to do is mount the wim file with dism, copy the portable apps into the mounted image and unmount and test

Never used Aomei, but I have built custom winpe images back in the day. WinPe is simply a windows image file (.wim) so all you would need to do is mount the wim file with dism, copy the portable apps into the mounted image and unmount and test
I know what a .wim is. I have already spoken to many people in the past who post theories, but not one of them actually worked.
Please post a screenshot of you accomplishing this task, specifically with the link I posted above, thank you.

Last edited:
Seems like you post the same question on multiple forums. Learn to use DISM, it's basically two commands one to mount, copy and one to dismount. The caveat would be if there are any features taken for granted that are not in the WinPE image you will need to add also easy to do with DISM. All the DISM documentation is here DISM Overview.

"the DISM documentation"
Don't need that link, already read that document, already spent hours with DISM, that is not new to me. You can continue to ignore the question, you're wasting your time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom