Windows 10 How to make Windows 10 run smooth?

Nimit

Honorable Member
I need help my Computer have Windows 8.1 and the laptop is Windows 10 so i always do some gaming in my Computer because it gives good FPS but however in laptop every game lags how can i reduce lag and increase FPS any help?

Hi Nimit.
Unless your laptop is a high-ish spec machine you may need to upgrade your graphics card and add more ram.
:What make and moddel number is your laptop?
:How old is it?
Can it be upgraded with more ram and better GPU?

Hi Nimit.
Unless your laptop is a high-ish spec machine you may need to upgrade your graphics card and add more ram.
:What make and moddel number is your laptop?
:How old is it?
Can it be upgraded with more ram and better GPU?
Here is my full specifications:
PC Specifications.png

Can you supply the make and model number of your laptop

Are all your drivers up to date.
And what games are you trying to play on your laptop? As some of the new games require a fair bit of ram and gpu power.

Can you supply the make and model number of your laptop

Are all your drivers up to date.
And what games are you trying to play on your laptop? As some of the new games require a fair bit of ram and gpu power.
Model name: Asus F202E, All drivers are up to date. I am trying to play Rush Team: asr-games.net

Ime the Intel Celeron isn’t a great gaming processor and doesn't deliver enough performance to play an online game of any kind… it's a nice little budget touch for a student but that’s all mate.

Looks like your out of luck mate. That laptop has the cpu and ram soldered directly to the mobo so you can't even upgrade your cpu or ram, and the intel igp is not good at all for gaming. So as ussnorway said its only realy any good for the touch screen and light office work/browsing.

Back