Windows 7 How will I add W7 over the evaluation copy?

dusty

I have W7 evaluation copy 7100 on my laptop and base computer. They are a joy to use and work extremley well. I read horror stories about upgrades and new appliciations of W7 giving all types of problems. I have not had anything other then normal hicups with my two copies. I am only concerned with the HOW do I setup W7 and COST, which seems to be excessively high.

My questions is this. How will I add newly released W7 over the old 7100 evaluation copy I now have? Will it be an upgrade or a completley new OS? What will my cost be and what selections will I have?
dusty

I'd like to know the same thing. I have Win7 RC1 (Build 7100) and will be putting on my Win7 Ultimate when it arrives from the company store tomorrow.

I'd like to know the same thing. I have Win7 RC1 (Build 7100) and will be putting on my Win7 Ultimate when it arrives from the company store tomorrow.
There are folks that will advocate a clean install and that you can't do what you want to do. If you do a search for cversion.ini (in this forum or elsewhere), you will get the guidance you need.

Back
Top Bottom