Windows 7 I can't upload or save images, what is the problem?

MatthewHD

This has been going on since I downloaded the OS. Everything works fine, except when I want to "Save Image As" to save an image to my computer, or upload a picture, for say, an avatar. When I try, my computer shows that it's going through the process, but then it stops and doesn't do anything.

Any ideas? The photos are not protected either, and like I've said, I can't even upload from my own saved files.

Probably the graphics drivers. The ones that came with Windows 7600 were out of date and I got the new ones... but after installing them I noticed errors about ATI timing out in my Administrator logs. It listed the .sys file... so I went to the windows folder and searched and found two of them. The one that I had downloaded was newer but still in the FileRepository folder. I copied it over the older one in the drivers folder .. the error message went away but now my aero functions are partially restricted. Peek is still checked but grey... and when I hover the open programs in my taskbar they show larger but don't give a screen view. I may just go back to the old .sys driver.

Back