Windows 10 I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours!

I love it when I recommend a Windows App; and a member comes on this forum and bad mouths it. It's quite obvious they haven't even taken the time to research the App and have no clue what the App does or how it works.
If you don't like Reliability Monitor, don't pay any attention to it; but please don't make posts about what the App does that you can't back up.
Show me a screen shot and I'll see if I can help explain it. Don't try to draw me a picture and have me image what you see.
A simple screen shot will work just fine!;):( I'm sorry but this makes no sense to me!

Sorry you can't make sense out of this seems rather black and white to me, but to each his own. I have shown two instances where reliability monitor shows instances of failure on Mbam services on one pc and "igfxCUI Service Module" failure on another pc and both show no fixes available, so why tell me that, and why should I waste time looking at it?

The way I see it we have a tool that tells me about failures of a service on 2 pcs for which there is no fix, and the results affect nothing so why should I care about using this utility? Then I read that Reliability Monitor is a "work in progress" so I figure let me know when its a finished program of some value and I would be very willing to try it again.

Hi Rich! Sorry, but you haven't shown us any place where the Reliability Monitor is showing failures. In your other reply, you say MBAM stoped working 10 times. Now it's one time. Do you have malwarebytes Anti-Exployit installed. Sense you don't want to attach a screen shot and only want us to image what the errors look like, I would guess it could be MBAE that may be failing to start. If you really want some help, my advice would be to start your own thread about the errors. As far as the igfxCUI Service Module, Give this a look! http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...cemodule/0576aa81-f816-46f2-bd70-50d3ebaf72ea
PS I have now heard what you think of the Reliability Monitor. Time to move on.
Thank you for your reply!

Last edited:
Gary it's ok I read all the possibilities thanks for trying to help but errors occurred 10-12 times and what you would see is a large box with 10-12 red "x"s telling you exactly what I told you they said. The lead to fixes also came back with "no solutions available". You have now in this paragraph seen everything the Reliability Monitor would have shown you. It s ok man we cannot solve every problem. Both pc's run better than most I have ever had so the errors mean absolutely nothing but thanks for trying to help. The link you placed here I read 2 days ago along with another 20 in the same search.

Hi Rich! The title of this thread is below!! Here's what you keep posting! "but errors occurred 10-12 times and what you would see is a large box with 10-12 red "x"s telling you exactly what I told you they said."
I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours!
You continue to tell me what I would see, but you never attach a screen shot like all the other members that replied on this thread have done.
You have also never said or posted what the error showed when clicking on the error. This leads me to think you either don't know how to use the Reliability Monitor or you are possibly a troll. The link I posted said the cause for the error could be your graphics driver, but you fail to mention that also. You say you read about the link I attached 2 days ago; but before that, you said you just looked at The Relibility Monitor after reading my thread. I think you are wanting to cause a word war and cause me trouble here on the forum, and therefore I will not respond to your replies further. Welcome to Windows Forum!
PS What I would see if you attached a screen shot is a graft of the event viewer, but I'm sure you think the event viewer is also worthless. You have changed your story about MBAM every time you replied. Start your own thread Rich! Thank you!;):(

Last edited:
I have WX on this (asus tp500ln) system now... see if you can figgure out what day I installed it on?
View attachment 32498

p.s, the one crit-error is that mikes-soft updates arn't allowed to run.
LOL!

For the sake of forum harmony I feel I must comment on how the recent discussion has turned.

It s ok man we cannot solve every problem. Both pc's run better than most I have ever had so the errors mean absolutely nothing but thanks for trying to help.

I think you are wanting to cause a word war and cause me trouble here on the forum, and therefore I will not respond to your replies further

Hey Guy's,

I'm sure if you took time to read the thread through you'll see that no one was trying to troll anyone here.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and all I see here is a good discussion about the merits of the Reliability monitor.

Please don't deny us by saying your going to stop!

Let the discussion continue.. :)

Calmly please.. ;)

Hi! @kemical Thanks for your reply. Like yourself I also think this thread is shinning light on the Reliability Monitor. I's not a perfect trouble shooter, but there are some good things about the App.that can be used to help you maintain and keep a eye on how your PC is performing.
I think I have been reasonable by requesting a screen shot. That's the title of this thread. There are also things about all this that don't need to be said or discussed here on Windows Forum. Let's just say that one member replying and myself are not strangers.
I have tried to offer suggestions and was told they were tried, which is fine. If you think the Reliability Monitor is a piece of crap that's fine also; but please at least be fair, and post legit reasons why you think that. A screen shot would be more convincing than just describing some thing I have sincere doubts are showing in the Reliability Monitor. How could a error showing MBAM stopped 10 times when the Pro version is not even installed on the PC?? Then the story chances every time about the errors. I only want to research this App and find ways to make it work better. I really think MS is still working with this App and I think it will get better in the future.;):wave:I just don't understand the big deal about attaching a screen shot, like everyone else has attached????? I'll get off my stump now.
Thanks to all the member that replied . I'm learning about this windows App.;):worship:and your replies are helping a lot!
Thanks for your reply @kemical :worship:

I have some questions! You say you found this error while running the Reliability Monitor("igfxCUI Service Module") Researching the error you found the same link that I suggested about a graphics error. Are you still getting that error in Reliability Monitor.
Are you running MBAM Pro in real time? You said once it was not installed on your PC. Are you still seeing 10 errors that MBAM has stopped responding?
I think these are fair questions and I don't think I'm out on line to ask for a response.
@kemical has suggested that this discussion keeps going in a calmly manner. I'm more than willing to do that if you are.
Just remember I'm on a level playing field here.;):) I'll be watching for a reply!
I would still love to see a screen shot of your Reliability Monitor like all the other members have attached to their replies!!:eek::eek:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and all I see here is a good discussion about the merits of the Reliability monitor.

Please don't deny us by saying your going to stop!

Let the discussion continue.. :)

1) the response to both errors was "no new solutions found" as I have stated quite a few times here
2) Yes the error is still showing up on both pcs one being "igfxCUI" and Mbam the other.
3) I am a working tech in the field and what I said is I no longer use Mbam to scan for Malware in the field as I see it slipping
dramatically over the past 2 years and there are better products. I have Pro version installed on my Win 10 pc so that I can answer questions on it as I sold many lifetime licenses of it in the past only and I do not consider it part of my defenses on either pc now and I have no idea why that interests you but I can play this game.
4) No reason to waste time and space showing the actual monitors as they only have the two representations I mentioned.

Nice dog! I think I have seen her before. So the MBAM stopped working error is on your W10, where you have MBAM Pro installed, and it stopped working 10 times ,and you're still getting the same errors on both PC's, but you think it's a waste of time to attach a screen shot. @Mike has plenty of memory here on the forum and I'm sure he wouldn't mind you posting a screen shot of your Reliability Monitor; as I have repeatedly asked you to do.
This is not a game to me as you have stated. I'm very serious about all this. MBAM is highly rated on nearly every help forum I have ever been on. I will not allow this to turn into a flame war between us, and will do my best to continue this in a calm way. You have bad mouthed both the Reliability Monitor and MBAM.
That is why I'm interested. It's fine to agree not to agree, but I think you should backup what you're claiming.
Wondering if you and MBAM have had a falling out and you want to get even!! Why does MBAM stop working on W10? That's really what I'm interested in. I have never heard that before! I run MBAM and Windows Defender on my W10 rig and there are no conflicts. It's what the big dogs call layered protection. IMHO you have to have more then a AV program these days. This may be a game to you, but I take these things very serious. I was ready to just move on but @kemical said to keep the discussion going. Waiting for your reply!;):)

I like to have a little fun some times. I don't think we have to stay on topic all the time, and always be so dang serious.
Some times being a little silly is good for your soul. My user name is holdum333. I'm no stranger to help forums.
As my name would suggest, I'm a poker player. I like to play for fun and for small stakes with friends.
I also like to wager a little on other things. I'm betting 10$ I will not get any more replies or serious answers to the questions I have asked in my last couple of replies.
Do I have any takers? I take this all very serious. It's not a game to me. I'm going to admit that I'm not welcome on some help forums because I have tried to get members involved with the Reliability Monitor. Why this happens, I have no clue. Techs don't like to see changes in the way they do things is the only answer I can come up with;):( at this time.
Once again this is not a App that's going to solve all your issues, but it just might lead you in the right direction of a issue and keep you ahead of some thing that might get serious in the future! Give it a look once in awhile. You just might get a pleasant surprise of what all this App is telling you. Even if you think your PC is running great; which I hope it is, you might find some interesting things going on .;):up:
Good night friends!

Mbam stopped working means exactly that, but it is still running of course so I am not convinced it quit all together and would not afford any protection. Is it a conflict, perhaps and I am still listed as a rep at Mbam and in their forum, which I believe you are not any more? Later I will take a look there and maybe pm my pal Ron if I don't see anything relevant. Sorry I don't start public complaints on software companies whose products I no longer favor, simply ones that I feel are losing their grip is all, much as Superantispyware did years ago from top of the heap to problem maker and I was a sales rep there as well. It's an opinion Gary, not a crusade, ok? I don't have any real old software on either pc but I do have a myriad of software and I would run elimination tests if I notice the system not performing properly but that is not the case. That pc has never bsod's, never shutdown by itself and I have never had as much as a momentary freeze. It is a 3570K intel I5 with 16 Gb ddr 1600 ram, a San Disk 256 gb Ssd with a Wd 7200 sata 6 hard drive and very similar to my other desktop in make and performance with an Intel motherboard that I really love! I am sure the error message means nothing at all and it would not disturb me to remove Mbam as it is no part of my security system as I said I simply have it there so I can answer client questions if they should call.

Please attach a screen shot like all the other members here have done. Read the title Rich! "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."
No, I'm no longer a member of the malwarebytes forum. I'm garybear. The same garybear that was a VIP on the IObit forum, and blew the whistle on them for stealing data from MBAM. I received a personal email from Marcin, thanking me. You have turned this thread into a personal thing. While you are on the MBAM forum, ask your Buddy Ron why I'm no longer a member there, and be sure to post the reason back here on this thread for everyone to read. That's your style Rich. I would suggest you uninstall MBAM. Please attach a screen shot before and after removing MBAM. I'm still waiting for the screen shot, and I have my doubts that you can share one with us. We are all waiting for your screen shot. I have a life time license for MBAM. I would never go on the web with out it. If you wish to continue this @kemical has said please continue in a calm manner. I guess that means all this is OK. Lets not get personal and stay close to the topic.
Marcin Kleczynski
Chief Executive Officer

Marcin wrote the first version of Malwarebytes in 2004 and founded the company four years later. Today, he leads more than 350 employees in 15 countries, overseeing the strategic expansion of the business, as well as the long-term vision for the research and development teams. Marcin has been recognized for his work in cyber security, receiving the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2014, and being named to the Forbes 30 Under 30.

Back