I'm back!

sergiogarcia9

That's right guys, I'm back. And this time, I'm counting on staying.

The reason for me being gone is me being insanely busy for a long time, but I have finally got my summer vacation now and am ready to help some people on these forums again.

For those of you who are not sure who I am here is so basic info:
My name is Bo, I'm 17 and currently a student. In my spare time, I create danish rap music, work in telemarketing and enjoy going to bars. My interests are computers, cars, bikes, software, graphical design, websites and music. I am also an avid gamer, and am part of a community/clan on the Xbox 360 called Ceph Gaming. I'm one of the highest ranked members over there, and am also a site administrator there. I am also the person who will be building the upcoming website for my clan, which will be launched by the end of the summer. I have been a member of various communities over the time, forums like this as well, but it's only a few that I've actually stuck to. Nearly every time I have gotten screwed over, which is why I decided to take a break from forums. Hopefully it'll all be different this time around :)

Cheers!

Welcome back Bo.
Good to see you having at least a small break from a busy "Real" life. Although I have to say it still sounds like you have plenty going on.
Regards
Randy

Back
Top Bottom