Image Editing Apps .....

GadgetJim57

What apps would you recommend ? I need either a free, or very inexpensive, app to adjust brightness and contrast for images. Here is an example of a new webpage I created with a background. But I need the background to be light enough, so words and links are clearly readable.
>>> AndrewsFamilyHistory2019.index

Gimp and Krita are great but yeah have a lot of features. For a simpler app but still has a decent about of features I like to use paint.net

Gimp and Krita are great but yeah have a lot of features. For a simpler app but still has a decent about of features I like to use paint.net

I used GIMP first, but then discovered Paint.net, which was already installed on my computer. I got better results with Paint.net. Here is my Home Page … I am using KompoZer to create my webpages, which is exactly the app I need (very similar to the old program "Nvu" … WYSIWYG. Perfect for making simple webpages.

try vsco, i have it as an app on my phone, maybe they have a pc version, but its mainly jjust cool filters so idk if that suits you

What apps would you recommend ? I need either a free, or very inexpensive, app to adjust brightness and contrast for images. Here is an example of a new webpage I created with a background. But I need the background to be light enough, so words and links are clearly readable.
>>> AndrewsFamilyHistory2019.index

Photographers never stop looking for picture-perfect moments. With smartphone cameras now offering great optics to capture high-resolution, sharp results, a lot of images get clicked on mobile phones now. There is a tonne of photo apps available that let you shoot, edit and organize images better on your mobile phones.
  • Google snapseed :If you’re looking for Photoshop-like editing application, then Snapseed is the app to download. Though it doesn’t have all of Photoshop’s features and functionalities, most of its controls and process of editing are closely alike.
  • Adobe photo express: Another high powered photo editing app is the Adobe Photoshop Express. Unlike many other photo editing apps, Photoshop Express includes the functions "straighten" and "flip" that can help you achieve even more flexible photo editing options.
Regards,
Adrian

Back