Windows 11 Installing Windows 11 by removing appraiserres.dll file

GNS

Hi,

I read in some articles.

Windows 11 can be installed in any unsupported hardware by removing appraiserres.dll file.

Please let us know, how it is recommended to install Windows 11 after removing appraiserres.dll?

What is this file for?

Moreover, please share correct way to install Windows 11 in any unsupported hardware by removing appraiserres.dll file.

With Regards

NndnG

the file runs Trusted Platform Module Management and that scans your hardware before installing Windows 11

you don't need to remove appraiserres.dll just tell it not to run\ scan the system... assuming you have even got a system that fails the scan which is about 30% of older Intel laptops

there are a lot of ways to bypass TPM but Microsoft published their own 'unofficial' how to and most people follow that assuming Microsoft knows best ;)

Hi,

I read in some articles.

Windows 11 can be installed in any unsupported hardware by removing appraiserres.dll file.

Please let us know, how it is recommended to install Windows 11 after removing appraiserres.dll?

What is this file for?

Moreover, please share correct way to install Windows 11 in any unsupported hardware by removing appraiserres.dll file.

With Regards

Nndn

Hi,

I read in some articles.

What is this file for?

With Regards

NndnG

Above answer gives you the understanding regarding TPM. Just follow one of the installation guides available on youtube. Its simple and easy and nothing to worry about supported and unsupported computer because Microsoft gives you all the updates whether your computer in supported or not...
Go for Windows 11 its very much stable and trouble-free.

I installed windows 11 without removing any files from windows 11 iso fie. i installed windows 11 on asus laptop running with intel i5 7200U processsor (which is unsupported by windows 11 cpu list). moreover i am getting all regular sdecurity updates and windows updates continuously

Back