Installing windows 11

Ammsalah

d73c10f6-5ebe-40fb-9139-a6bccc6d97af.jpeg
I’m stuck at this screen and any account I put in doesn’t work

It seems that you are experiencing an issue while logging into your Windows 11 installation. There could be various reasons for this, such as an incorrect password, a corrupt user profile, or a system error.

Here are some troubleshooting steps you could try to resolve this issue:

1. Double-check your login credentials: Ensure that you are using the correct username and password to log in. If you are not sure whether you are entering the correct password, you can reset your password using the password reset feature.

2. Use an alternate administrator account: If you have a local administrator account on your system that you have not used before, try logging in using that account.

3. Boot into Safe Mode: You can try booting your system into Safe Mode and logging in there. To enter Safe Mode, press the F8 key during startup and select Safe Mode from the Advanced Boot Options screen.

4. Repair your Windows installation: If none of the above steps worked, you can repair your Windows installation by booting from a Windows Installation media or USB drive and selecting "repair your computer" > Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair.

If none of these steps work, you may need to perform a fresh installation of Windows 11, but be sure to backup your data before doing so.

I hope this helps to resolve your issue. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

But I wanna connect with a local account I don’t have a work account
Your computer is from an organization that pre-configured it with Windows Autopilot. For so long as you have LEGAL access to use this computer, and it is indeed your property, use Shift+F10 to access a command prompt. What you are stuck in is called the OOBE (Out of box experience) where it was configured to use the organization's infrastructure / accounts. From the command prompt you can theoretically add a local user and bypass the OOBE if necessary. If you do not own this system, you need to return it or contact their help desk.

Back