Windows 7 Just got this is it a sever problem ?

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Was browsing the forum and came up with this ?

That's a new one.. I've gotten a few others recently but not that one.. ;)

Yes it was stuck on the 9 seconds for well over that . Been a lot of problems recently trying to connect etc . Dony know exactly why is it the pressure on the server ? Would seem the most likely cause ?

Yeah I think that's what it is, server related issues.. I haven't seen Mike on in a while so I haven't been able to ask him but I imagine that's what it is.. ;)

Yeah I think that's what it is, server related issues.. I haven't seen Mike on in a while so I haven't been able to ask him but I imagine that's what it is.. ;)

Yes thats the most obvious culprit > guess the forum as taken off in a big way and the server is kinda straining to keep up = heavy load :D

Indeed it is.. Same thing happened when the Beta went live but there wasn't quite the traffic that there is now.. ;) I think the highest amount of people on at one time when the Beta was released to the general public was something like 600.. When the RC went live that number was easily doubled.. that's a HUGE strain on the server all at once.. ;) I imagine the traffic will slow down some soon though once the initial "problems" and "glitches" are taken care of and we'll be back to a comfortable ripple.. :)

Indeed it is.. Same thing happened when the Beta went live but there wasn't quite the traffic that there is now.. ;) I think the highest amount of people on at one time when the Beta was released to the general public was something like 600.. When the RC went live that number was easily doubled.. that's a HUGE strain on the server all at once.. ;) I imagine the traffic will slow down some soon though once the initial "problems" and "glitches" are taken care of and we'll be back to a comfortable ripple.. :)

Hey good news :cool:

Back