Just installed a new sound card

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
SB-X-Fi Xtreme Audio . It does make a great difference the quality is astounding :)
I am the happy bunny ;)

A low end C media type card cybercore . Low price and lowish quality . It is true , you get what you pay for . I am astonished at the quality of the new sound card :)

Do you have it hooked up to your home theater receiver whoosh?

If so, the sound should be excellent (er)

A low end C media type card cybercore . Low price and lowish quality . It is true , you get what you pay for . I am astonished at the quality of the new sound card :)

Very good, Whoosh, but if I may ask this again, what was the model of your old card?

I am sorry for the tardy reply to your question . Here is the requested information : Model PCL-SC5100 . Made by PC line in China .

It is not actually hooked up to my home theater system as I do not own one of those . It is hooked up to my 5.1 speakers . The sound is so good . even the volume of the music is louder due to the new sound card .
The old sound card seemed to pump the music out at a reduced volume for some reason . I like the fact that the new card enhances the compressed music you get off the Internet and restores it to it's true glory :)

Back
Top Bottom