Live chat pop ups

anotherwindowsuser

I am looking for a new car, I have acquired 50+ websites to look at for a new car, the thing that annoys me the most are these little "live chat" pop ups that come along with them, is there any way for me to stop them? Thanks in advance.

Probably driven by javascript, so you'd need a browser extension to block them. You'll likely break other site functionality in the process.

I am looking for a new car, I have acquired 50+ websites to look at for a new car, the thing that annoys me the most are these little "live chat" pop ups that come along with them, is there any way for me to stop them? Thanks in advance.
it's difficult to do that, since it's something that is hardcoded by the website, and once you open a website, it would be the first thing you get to see. I know it's annoying at times, but there's nothing you can do about it.

If you want to automate this process, you can set up a form on your site that collects email addresses. Then, send out emails about the deals you have running. Visit This Site

Back
Top Bottom