Kylethedarkn

Currently I'm attending college and I'm looking for a tablet that I can carry with me that has the following features.

Ability to display my e-text books. I should be able to convert them all to a pdf, so I really just need it to display pdfs well.

Full internet experience. Browser + Flash + Java + whatever.

Some sort of way for me to take notes and add in custom drawn stuff. That means a good enough touch screen for me to use a pen to scribble in Calculus stuff, or general notes and have them not be choppy. Along the same lines, if they have software for actually taking notes that's a huge plus.

Anybody know of some good tablets that work well for this sort of thing, or have successfully used a particular tablet for these activities? I'm also looking for as cheap as possible without being a non working piece of crap. XD

Solution
Finding a tablet that meets your needs for college can be crucial for your studies. Here are some features you should consider based on your requirements:
1. E-Textbook Display as PDFs: Most tablets can display PDFs, but you may want to ensure that the screen size and resolution are suitable for reading textbooks. Look for tablets with good screen quality for extended reading sessions.
2. Full Internet Experience: To have a full internet experience with Flash and Java support, Android tablets are a good choice as they support a wide range of browsers and plugins. However, note that Flash and Java are becoming less common on modern websites due to security concerns.
3. Note-taking and Drawing: For handwritten notes and...
Finding a tablet that meets your needs for college can be crucial for your studies. Here are some features you should consider based on your requirements:
1. E-Textbook Display as PDFs: Most tablets can display PDFs, but you may want to ensure that the screen size and resolution are suitable for reading textbooks. Look for tablets with good screen quality for extended reading sessions.
2. Full Internet Experience: To have a full internet experience with Flash and Java support, Android tablets are a good choice as they support a wide range of browsers and plugins. However, note that Flash and Java are becoming less common on modern websites due to security concerns.
3. Note-taking and Drawing: For handwritten notes and drawings, a tablet with good stylus support and handwriting recognition is essential. Tablets with stylus pens allow for precise note-taking and drawing. Note-taking apps like OneNote, Evernote, or Notability can enhance your productivity.
4. Budget Consideration: Balancing your budget with the features you need is important. While there are premium tablets like the iPad Pro or Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 with excellent features, there are also budget-friendly options that can meet your requirements.
Considering these factors, some tablets that might suit your needs include:
- iPad (10.2-inch): Good for note-taking with Apple Pencil support and a great display. However, it's on the pricier side.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite: Offers a good stylus experience at a more affordable price than high-end tablets.
- Amazon Fire HD 10: Budget-friendly option with decent performance for basic tasks like reading PDFs and browsing the web.
- Lenovo Tab M10: Another budget-friendly option with a decent display size for reading textbooks and note-taking.
Before making a purchase, it's advisable to check reviews and compare specifications to ensure the tablet meets your specific requirements. Additionally, consider looking for deals or discounts available for students to get the best value for your money.

Solution
Back