Windows 10 Macrium reflect free

Peterr

Fantastic Member
I tried to browse an image but after checking the box and getting a drive letter it did nothing like it used to. I have deleted all the XML files so that coud be the cause but it never use to be.
Can you help as I cannot contact macrium as I have the free version?
So 2 issues, browsing an image for information I cannot complete, able to recover if XML deleted I have not done yet?
Thank you

The xml files shouldn't be a big problem - as I'm sure you are aware, they are just to save backup jobs. I'd remove the current installation of reflect then reinstall and see if that enables you to mount and browse an image. If that fails and you have an earlier image see if you can mount that - if so then it would suggest some corruption of the image file itself.

Si vous avez fait une image disque, ça ne fonctionnera pas dans le cas d''un remplacement du disque dur, même chose pour les autres logiciels. Dans ce cas, il faut cloner le disque dur, une fonction prévue dans Macrium reflect...
Translation:

If you made a disk image, it will not work in the case of a replacement of the hard disk, same thing for other software. In this case, it is necessary to clone the hard disk, a function provided in Macrium reflect ...

Back
Top Bottom