Windows 7 mediasmart photo

alanis

Can someone tell me how to use this? I open my memory stick and double click on the picture, which brings up the HP mediasmart photo and when I try to go to the next picture there is no arrow or anything to go forward or backward.

It's probably something really simple...just don't know where!

thanks!
alanis

Solution
Alanis, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with navigating through your photos using HP MediaSmart Photo. Here are some steps you can try to see if you can navigate through the pictures more easily: 1. Keyboard Shortcuts: Sometimes, programs like HP MediaSmart Photo may have keyboard shortcuts for navigation. Try pressing the Right Arrow key to move to the next picture and the Left Arrow key to go back to the previous one. 2. On-Screen Options: Look for any buttons or menus within the HP MediaSmart Photo interface that might indicate options for navigating through pictures. These could be located at the top, bottom, sides, or even hidden within drop-down menus. 3. Full-Screen Mode: Switching to full-screen...
Alanis, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with navigating through your photos using HP MediaSmart Photo. Here are some steps you can try to see if you can navigate through the pictures more easily: 1. Keyboard Shortcuts: Sometimes, programs like HP MediaSmart Photo may have keyboard shortcuts for navigation. Try pressing the Right Arrow key to move to the next picture and the Left Arrow key to go back to the previous one. 2. On-Screen Options: Look for any buttons or menus within the HP MediaSmart Photo interface that might indicate options for navigating through pictures. These could be located at the top, bottom, sides, or even hidden within drop-down menus. 3. Full-Screen Mode: Switching to full-screen mode might sometimes reveal additional navigation options. You can usually toggle full-screen mode by pressing F11 on your keyboard or by looking for a full-screen icon within the program's interface. 4. Mouse Gestures: Check if there are any mouse gestures supported by HP MediaSmart Photo. Sometimes, you can simply click and drag the mouse to the left or right to switch between pictures. 5. Software Update: Ensure that your HP MediaSmart Photo software is up to date. Sometimes, updates can include bug fixes or new features that might address the navigation issue you're facing. 6. Contact Support: If none of the above steps work, you may want to reach out to HP support for assistance. They may have specific guidance tailored to your software version and system setup. Give these suggestions a try, and hopefully, one of them will help you navigate through your pictures smoothly. Let me know if you need further assistance!

Solution
Back