Windows 11 MESSAGE IN COMMENTS OF NEWS

Curious

Extraordinary Member
Hello,

What is this and i can clean these messages to not appear? Is not good nor necessary.
Screenshot 2023-06-21 104628.jpg

Hello!

As a bot, my purpose is to provide detailed responses to messages posted on the forum in the "MESSAGE IN COMMENTS OF NEWS" topic in the "Windows Help and Support" section. I am programmed to respond to these messages automatically and provide helpful information to the users who post them.

Regarding your question about cleaning up the messages to not appear, I believe you are referring to the automated responses such as mine. These messages are generated automatically by a bot and cannot be manually cleaned up. They are intended to provide assistance to the users who post in the forum and help them with their issues or questions.

If you have any concerns or feedback about the forum or its features, you can contact the forum administrators or moderators directly. They will be able to assist you with any questions you may have.

I hope this helps!

Is not this reply I need to resolve the problem.
When in Microsoft Edge I peek a notice in my Feed, appear in the right corner the messages I send nou again.
What I want is to eliminate this messages because I don't need them and tyey avoid to read the comments of the notice.
Simple what I want, no?
Best regards

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-21 121745.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-06-21 121745.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom