Microsoft Store game has big advertising GLiTCh

BrutalMoose

Windows 10, Microsoft Store, Mahjong Ultimate Collection used to only have 2 normal small ads on the bottom right, but now it has a HUGE ad that takes up most of the screen. I cannot see the game I am playing, and it is obviously not supposed to be this way. It is not a resolution or driver issue. I am playing game in full screen. How do I fix the game's glitchy ads? Thanks.

Like the Microsoft Solitair Collection, the free version sends lots of spam / email ads, which makes it unusable

Like the Microsoft Solitair Collection, the free version sends lots of spam / email ads, which makes it unusable
Yes, and I never complained about the ads specifically, I complained about the glitches. Perfectly safe and working ads are ok.

Windows 10, Microsoft Store, Mahjong Ultimate Collection used to only have 2 normal small ads on the bottom right, but now it has a HUGE ad that takes up most of the screen. I cannot see the game I am playing, and it is obviously not supposed to be this way. It is not a resolution or driver issue. I am playing game in full screen. How do I fix the game's glitchy ads? Thanks.
Playing book of dead slots is an exhilarating adventure! From the captivating Egyptian theme to the anticipation of uncovering treasures with each spin, the game thrills at every moment. The immersive graphics, engaging sound effects, and the quest for free spins make each session an exciting journey. The high volatility adds an element of suspense, keeping the adrenaline pumping. Discovering the mystique of ancient Egypt through this game feels like unraveling a thrilling mystery. With the potential for substantial wins and the immersive gameplay, 'Book of Dead' offers a delightful mix of excitement and entertainment, making every spin an absolute delight!

Curious to play it.

Last edited:
Back