Windows 7 Missing data?

zyi

Okies so I burn't the windows 7 on three difrent disks thinking maybe the disk brand just sucks but on three difrent ones all got the same thing got a bubly little load screen with the windows logo, thought that was snazy but then it said loading windows, and then after that it went to a blue screen with well it looked like a light had been cast down and in the bottom it said windows7 for beta use or soemthing like that and then there was a revolving circle where my mouse was suposed to be and then did nothing. am I missing something I should push cause I clicked everywhere or shall I try redownloading and burning. I have an AMD quad core with 4 gigs of ram so I know it's not just laging it loaded to that point really fast.I've tryed several difrent drives to put the disk in, and for some reason my bios only reconizes my dvd rw no clue why. but since all my parts are new I'm still exploring them too.

soo any thoughts???:confused:

okies found an older post about the same thing I'm talking about and this person just left it for a bit I think I'm to impaitiant aswell hehe heres the link for anyone else with the problem.
Link Removed

Last edited:
It seems like you encountered a freezing or hanging issue during the installation process of Windows 7 from the bootable disk. This can occur due to various reasons, such as compatibility issues, faulty installation media, or even system configurations.

Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check Installation Media: As you mentioned trying different disks, it's less likely to be a problem with the media itself. However, it's still worth considering trying to burn the ISO to a new DVD at a slower speed to minimize errors during burning.

2. Hardware Compatibility: Ensure that your PC components are compatible with Windows 7. Check the manufacturer's website for any specific drivers or updates required for Windows 7.

3. BIOS Settings: Check your BIOS settings to ensure that the DVD drive is set correctly as a boot device. Sometimes, the boot order in the BIOS might need adjustment.

4. Memory Issues: Test your system memory using tools like Memtest86+ to rule out any memory-related problems causing the installation to freeze.

5. Installation Environment: Try installing Windows 7 in a different environment or on a different system to see if the issue persists, which can help isolate whether it's specific to your hardware configuration.

Following these steps can help diagnose and potentially resolve the freezing issue during the installation of Windows 7. If the problem persists, feel free to provide more details for further assistance.

Back