Windows 10 Mobile hotspot issue

LT72884

Ok, so about 2 weeks ago, i discovered mobile hotspot on my hp laptop. I tested it out and i loved it.

So i purchased me a new samsung tablet, turn on mobile hotspot, changed no settings and now nothing can get internet. All devices say "connected,no onternet" but the devices pull a valid ip. 192.168.137.173 and 192.168.37.108
But none of them can access internet at all.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Oh, fyi, laptop still connected to wifi and browses juat fine, but its my tablet and phone. The behavior is odd, right now its saying "connexted, no internet" then sometimes, it will connect fully, and drop with in a few seconds. I had it connected fully for 2 minutes, anout an hour ago. But now its showing the connected no internet thingy haha

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I don't know today morning when I turned my PC on, I found that the Wifi Driver on my PC has shut off. Now, what to do? Am unable to see the wifi option in settings or anywhere else. Am unable to connect my PC to my Personal Wifi. Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, Jack Logan.
panda helper emu4ios gbwhatsapp

Last edited:
Oh, fyi, laptop still connected to wifi and browses juat fine, but its my tablet and phone. The behavior is odd, right now its saying "connexted, no internet" then sometimes, it will connect fully, and drop with in a few seconds. I had it connected fully for 2 minutes, anout an hour ago. But now its showing the connected no internet thingy haha

what model is your router and what model are your phone and tablet? We must check if they support the same wireless standard and encryption type.

I don't know today morning when I turned my PC on, I found that the Wifi Driver on my PC has shut off. Now, what to do? Am unable to see the wifi option in settings or anywhere else. Am unable to connect my PC to my Personal Wifi. Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, Jack Logan.

what do you mean by "shut off"?

1) Launch Command Prompt and type in ipconfig /all and press Enter. Please copy and paste what you see.
2) Please right-click on Start menu and select Device Manager. Are there some yellow triangles with exclamation sign on them as in the image below:
Windows10-Device_Manager.png

Back
Top Bottom