Windows 10 Mouse pointer shows up on part of the screen

LT72884

So, i have this very interesting issue. During any gameplay of rainbow six vegas 2, WoW, and a couple of others, my mouse cursor pops up on a specific region of the screen preventing me from shooting, attacking when my mosue cursor shows up at those points. Its in the middle right portion of the screen. from the right edge to about 4 inches toward the center. The funny thing is, in fps, the person still looks around but when i left click to fire, the wepon will not fire at all if the mouse cursor is showing. its very strange. Never had this happen to me haha

thanks

What kind of mouse are you using, does it have it's own special app for settings, etc?

Its a logitech wireless, but i have tried iy with two other mice including a usb and same thing. Its super strange.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Do you use Discord, if so is the Overlay option enabled?

Also make sure any other type of Joystick is not plugged in (like an XBOX controller)

I do use discord hmmm. Though i have it turned off and fully exitited BUT i do know it happens during discord use. Let me turn that option off and see what happens. Thanks

Ok, i have turned off game overlay on discord and i still get the issue. i tried same game on my pc and no issue. Seems to be laptop only. thanks

Try plugging in a regular USB mouse and disabling the trackpad on the laptop to see if it goes away then.

Good idea. Need to find yhat mouse again haha. I used it last week

Back