This started about a year ago. What I did was upgrade from an Athlon X3 with an MSI 890S-G46 Mobo (that ran with no problems at all) to a nice FX-8120 with an MSI 890FXA-GD70 Mobo. Not long after that (but long enough to keep me from getting an RMA), I began getting the x101 stop code. I researched it, and found it to most likely be a faulty CPU. Two days ago (yes, a year long with a bad CPU - I am very patient) I swapped it out with a FX-8350 (Vishera goodness!) and had one flawless night of performance out of it, then I began to get REALLY frustrated. I have seen four more STOP codes at my BSoD's - 3B (About 6 times now), 4A, 50, and D1. I have tested the memory (no probs with memtest x86, 3 pases), checked both hard drives, and made sure that there are no hidden dust bunnies in any slots (including the CPU socket when I put the new CPU in). I'm fairly certain at this point that I may have gotten a bad motherboard to begin with, and would like your guys' opinion before ripping everything apart (again) and swapping out the motherboard. I am sorry for not having the dump files - Windows failed me by not making them. I can supply some pics of some of the BSoD's if you like. Thank you in advance.